Laser Dentistry in Altadena, California
The miraculous advance in dentistry we have been waiting for is here: Solea®. Now available to you, Solea laser dentistry in Altadena, California, can eliminate the need for a dental drill in many of our procedures. This allows many patients to avoid anesthetics if they prefer to not be numb for hours after a procedure. Solea is our way of keeping you happy at Mint Dental Loft because, more than anything, we love to see you smile.
- Less drilling or soreness
- Fewer injections or jarring noises
- More procedures done at once
The Solea laser is an advanced dental laser designed by Convergent Dental. It uses a computer-aided CO2 laser system, and is designed to improve and enhance treatments. This state-of-the-art laser technology can be used to perform hard and soft tissue treatments as well as bone procedures to provide more precise, comfortable and effective care.
Advantages of the Solea laser include:
- Enhanced comfort – Computer controls and high-precision ensure that your treatment is as comfortable as possible. In fact, you may not even need any anesthesia!
- Faster treatment – The Solea laser uses an advanced wavelength which operates faster and more quietly than other lasers to give you a faster treatment.
- Greater precision – Our dentist has greater control during the procedure, making your treatment highly accurate and effective, and preventing any damage to areas outside of the treatment site.
- Multi-quadrant treatment – Treatments are quick and effective, allowing us to treat your entire mouth at once instead of scheduling multiple appointments to complete your treatment in stages.
- Increased hygiene – Laser treatment minimizes bleeding and the possibility of infection after treatment. Treatment with the Solea laser is also suture-free!
We invite you to call our office today at 626.639.8618 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Tran Han and learn more about the benefits of the Solea laser.